CBD, or cannabidiol, is a chemical component (cannabidiol) found in the blooms and buds of the marijuana and hemp plants, with the hemp plant having a higher concentration. CBD is a non-psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, thus it does not cause a “high.” Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is produced from marijuana and hemp plants, is the chemical responsible for the intoxicating effect or “high” commonly associated with cannabis usage.
Vaping CBD is one of the most common ways to consume CBD, and you’re probably asking because you have friends who enjoy vaping CBD. Delving into the world of CBD is not always as easy as it may seem especially since a majority of the market is considered unregulated so you have manufacturers and products claiming what they are not. Your journey to vaping CBD starts from knowing how to pick out the best vape juice, and to do that, you have to know what it is that you are actually looking for. This is what you would get to know now.
- Consistency Of The CBD Vape Juice: In this stead, you are looking out for a homogenous mixture. Because CBD oil does not always mix well with the e juice bases used in the product, you want to make sure the CBD vape juice you pick is well-mixed. To do this, take a look at the vape juice and check for any separations. If you notice it breaking into layers, it implies you’ll be inhaling inconsistent quantities of CBD when you vape. Make careful to get CBD vape oil that is free of separation.
- Can You See Through It?: The next thing you want to do is to check if the vape juice appears dirty or cloudy. Hold the bottle up to the light, if the light is able to pass through the vape juice with ease, then it means that vape juice would not give you any problem. Cloudy vape juices are often signs that the vape juice is dirty, and the last thing you want to do is to vape dirty vape juice.
- Is It Sourced Legally?: Like we mentioned earlier about the unregulated market, to avoid buying something you would regret, make sure to find out everything about the CBD product you intend to buy from when it was still in flower form. Only buy CBD from manufacturers that provide full documentation about the product, including third-party lab reports.
Using CBD Vape Juice
The same inhalation method as smoking or vaping nicotine is used while vaping CBD. CBD vape juice works best with mouth-to-lung (MTL) devices. These devices simulate the sensation of smoking a cigarette so if you are an ex smoker, you would still feel satisfied. The device vaporises the CBD vape juice loaded into it. You inhale the vapor through your mouthpiece and then into your lungs. Some gadgets include an auto draw firing mechanism, while others require you to activate it by pressing a button, and this is just a matter of preference.
Why You Should Consider Vaping CBD
- Delivery in a timely manner
- High bioavailability means that your body absorbs more CBD than it would if you consumed the same amount via another route.
- There is a wide variety of taste selections to pick from.
- Works with portable and convenient vaping devices.
Why You May Probably Not Want To
- There is a chance that you will have an allergic response to PG.
- Even while CBD is not addictive, vaping may be.
By now, you probably have a good idea why vaping CBD is as popular as it is, and also the things to look out for when choosing your vape juice. So long as you check all these off your list, you should be good to go on your CBD vaping journey.